Preferred Review Sites
The Get Reviews tool helps limit negative reviews by encouraging customers who have had a positive experience to copy and share them on other online review sites such as Google and Facebook.
With this tool, you can customize which sites are displayed when customers submit positive reviews. This allows you to direct them to places where your business will likely get more recognition and attract more potential customers. In addition, if any customer leaves a negative review, they will not be offered the same option of sharing that review with other sites.
How to update your Preferred Review Sites:
- Login to your ClickUpLocal Marketing Center
- Choose “Get Reviews” in the left-hand menu
- Click “Settings”
- Choose “Preferred Review Sites”
- Check the boxes next to the sites you prefer to be offered
- We recommend only using Google until you have met the industry standard threshold
- NOTE: There is no need to update the “Override Review URL” section if the account is connected to your Marketing Center
- Check the box under “Google Review Prioritization”
- This is important as Google is top priority when it comes to regular positive reviews
- Click “Save”
Need help or have questions?
Login to your Marketing Center and click the “Contact Us” link in the bottom left corner of the menu.